Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's been a while..

I haven't made a posts in a long time. If there is one thing that I consistently do it's lose track of things that I mean to consistently do. Fuck.

Been reading Walden a lot, lately. Not reading as much as I'd like, though. I have a lot of books that I bought recently but haven't had a chance to get to. It's nice to know that a break is coming up.

Work and school tends to get in the way of all the things I care about. I want to be done with it because I'm ready to start learning.

They say that Thoreau swore off normal careers as a threat to his development.

Wrote another new Decades song last night. "Numbered" just came out in October but we already have nearly six new songs. Hopefully we can release another EP sometime after January... I'm ready to move on from that.

Two tests and a debate tomorrow. Then I'm going to head home and play my new guitar and drink the remainder of my bottle of Jameson. Tuesday night. A day in the life.

Nick and Chris let me hear a phone recording of a new Power Trip song today...sounds awesome. Check them out www.myspace.com/powertriphc

I should probably go to sleep. It's getting late.


Today's playlist:

-Chuck Ragan "For Broken Ears"

-The Clash "I'm Not Down"

-Alkaline Trio "While You're Waiting"

-Fugazi "Glueman"

I found this picture today.



















I should probably leave it at that.

-Cameron

No comments: